Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dems Debate

Obama--need to tell people what they need to hear, not just what they want to hear.

Edwards--we need a prez who asks americans to be patriotic about something other than war.

Biden--how do you preserve family farmers?

Clinton--she was talking about the farm bill when she said, "Tom Harkin has been working like a trojan to get it done." i'm assuming she is talking about one of the definitions i found on dictionary.com, as opposed to the other meaning of trojan.

1. of or pertaining to ancient Troy or its inhabitants. –noun
2. a native or inhabitant of Troy.
3. a person who shows pluck, determination, or energy: to work like a Trojan.

Clinton just took a swipe at Obama. she said you just can't hope to bring change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still undecided on these candidates. My favorites are the bottom tier candidates...Biden, Richardson, Dodd. This debate has made me decide that if I go in for Biden and can't get the viability then I will probably go with Edwards. I believe he cares and will fight for people like me.

Dave Price said...

Biden seems to have some momentum right now. He's been campaigning in Iowa quite a bit lately.