Saturday, May 08, 2010

Vilsack for Chief of Staff?

Apparently, Rahm Emanuel has said he doubts he would stay on as President Obama's chief of staff for more than two years. Who could replace him? The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder puts former Iowa Governor and current U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack on his list. Although, Ambinder adds, "It's irresponsible to speculate, perhaps, but it's fun."

Any chance?

ETC...I've really been on a healthy roll lately, fortunately:) But I woke up with a vicious cold this morning. I stopped by Walgreen's on the way to work. It's the first time I had to buy cold medicine containing pseudoephredrine since the new law went into effect where pharmacists log purchases. The pharmacy tech asked me to verify I would not be using it to make meth. That, along with the video camera pointed at me, made me feel so suspicious. I won't be making meth. I do want my nose to stop running though.

No comments: