Monday, November 24, 2008

Barack Obama Economic Plan; Ties

Does anyone remember a president-elect getting so much attention and looking like he's planning on doing so much work BEFORE he takes office as Barack Obama? Is it just because of the mess this country is in right now? Is something just different this time around? Is it a combination of both? He wants Congress to have a stimulus package on his desk by the time he gets inaugurated. That would seem to put the pressure on everyone to make sure that happens. Perhaps, a recession does that.

We get hundreds of emails a day at our station. Hell, I get hundreds and not just about helping my "love skills". BTW, they don't need help. So quit sending them. Anyway...I thought you might want to see some of these from time to time (about other topics, I mean). Is the email that came today about a story we did? No. Is it about a vital issue affecting our community? No. It's about wardrobes. "Rowland B" sent this in today:

I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR TIES LOOK.I RECOMMEND A HALF WINDSOR.MAYBE I'M OLD FASHIONED.THIS IS ONLY SUGGESTION.

I'm pretty sure I do a half windsor. Fortunately, You Tube can help us all. Tie one on...




No comments: