Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NBC's Fall Lineup

Waiting for people to return phone calls has to be one of my least favorite parts of my job. So while I wait, I caught up on a little entertainment news. I know it's cool to say, "I don't watch much tv", even though study after study shows we watch a ton of television. I think it's something like nearly 6 hours for American adults. I admit I watch a lot of tv...good thing, I guess, since I work in tv:)

NBC has announced what it's planning for the fall. It's not chuckin' Chuck. His name is no longer Earl. Law & Order still rules and SVU is still a-OK. OK, I'm done trying to be clever. Here's the plan.


ETC...

And a tribute to Patrick Swayze...there are back and forth reports about his status. Let's remember him in in the better days...

No comments: