Thursday, July 01, 2010

Democratic National Convention

Meet Me in St. Louis: Yeah, I know this really shouldn't matter, but it does! The Democrats are down to their final four cities for the host site of the 2012 Democratic National Convention. The finalists are St. Louis, Minneapolis, Cleveland and Charlotte. Sure, Charlotte is a nice city. I'm sure Cleveland is fine, too. I've been to Minneapolis numerous times and it's a cool place. Actually, it's a cold place. So, that just leaves St. Louis, right? It's the obvious choice. And apparently, the prez looooves Missouri.

Oh, yeah, and it's my hometown:) Actually, Belleville, Illinois, is my hometown, but it's a suburb of St. Louis. So, come on, Dems, make the right choice! Republicans have already chosen Tampa as their 2012 site. That's where my wife's family lives. So 2012 could be great. I could do two road trips, cover the conventions and see family...bring it on.

No comments: