Friday, March 06, 2009

Boswell on Facebook

I mentioned the other day that 3rd District Congressman Leonard Boswell appeared to be the only Iowa U.S. Representative without an active Facebook page. Well, add another face to the world wide web. The Boz' office sent out this release today:

Congressman Boswell Issues Invitation to Constituents: Visit my new virtual office at www.boswell.house.gov

Washington, DC -- Today, Iowa Congressman Leonard Boswell launched a new congressional website complete with share applets and links to his Facebook and Twitter accounts.

"Having the ability to converse directly with constituents and old friends is a great tool that I am excited to be able to employ," said Boswell. "I would like to invite all my constituents to become my Facebook friend and follow me on Twitter. I have a lot going on with my efforts to create good paying jobs and put Iowans to work, and I would love your feedback."

No comments: