Saturday, August 11, 2007

Here Comes Huck

"I'm Walkin' on Sunshine" plays as Mike Huckabee's video plays. He's hugging just about everybody in his video. It's nearly 100 degrees in Ames today. I wonder if he'll be hugging everyone outside. That may not go over too well...

Here are a few of his words:

"Give American back to the people of Main Street, not just on Wall Street."

As a republican in Arkansas I feel about as out of place as Michael Vick at the Westminster Dog Show (My phone rang. I didn't quite get the verbatim on that one.)

A seven-year-old running a lemonade stand can understand the Fair Tax (the Fair Taxers were hoping to bring nearly 3,000 people here to the Straw Poll. If they unite as a group, could they give Huckabee a strong finish...2nd or 3rd?)

Keep your foreign oil...put it on your salad. Put it on your heads.

No comments: