Thursday, March 13, 2008

Get Your T-Shirts



I just received this from Mike Huckabee miracle-worker, Eric Woolson. Eric was the campaign manager/communications director for Huckabee's Iowa efforts. Apparently, he's now cleaning house (btw, I don't believe the above graphic is actually on any of the t-shirts. But I found it on-line. Call it a little artistic license on my part).


"It comes as no surprise to most of you who know me: My office is a mess. The problem is, it's my company office, not a campaign headquarters, and that big stack of Huckabee for President T-shirts is one reason why. So, to make sure we find good homes for all those shirts in short order -- and my office space gets back to normal -- we're having a blowout sale this week only.

All Huckabee for President T-shirts in my office are now just $5 plus $1 for postage and handling. (You can't even buy two gallons of gasoline for that price -- and think how much longer this wonderful souvenir of Governor Huckabee's campaign will last.)

Members of the media: I have a SPECIAL OFFER for you! All shirts are just $35.00, $7.50 postage and handling. Just kidding! You receive the SAME GREAT DISCOUNT as everybody else. I know you can't wear one in public, no matter how good your heart is -- and I know you all have very, very good hearts. But you will want one of these high-quality, comfortable white 100-percent cotton T's with that familiar campaign logo you know and love as a cherished keepsake of your time covering the the campaign you loved best.

Check out this great review from a satisfied customer:

"My Huckabee T-shirt took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I laughed. I cried. It was better than 'Cats.'" -- Mr. C. Saltsman, Memphis

OK, I made that up. Order today because even though that stack of shirts seems big, quantities are LIMITED. And after this, they really will become collector's items and I will start charging $35 per shirt.
"

No comments: